8oz refrigerated crescents
2oz shredded cheese (we used mozzarella)
1 package of Awesome Blue Cheese
8 large pieces of cooked chicken
1c marinara sauce
2 tbsp melted butter
1 tbsp mayonnaise
4oz cream cheese (softened)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F
2. Combine mayonnaise and cream cheese until mixed thoroughly.
3. Add 1/2c marinara sauce to cream cheese mixture and mix.
4. Pour 1/2 the package of blue cheese into the cream cheese mixture and stir until combined.
5. Pop open your crescent triangles and lay them out. Top each one with a spoonful of the cream cheese mixture on each triangle.
6. Add a piece of chicken to each triangle.
7. Sprinkle cheese on top of chicken.
8. Roll into a crescent and place on cooking pan or baking stone.
9. Once all rolls are complete, brush each top with melted butter.
10. Bake in the oven 10-15 minutes.
11. Heat remaining 1/2c of marinara sauce in oven-safe bowl.
12. Puffs are ready to remove from the oven when they are lightly browned. Remove from oven and set down to add finishing touches.
13. Top each puff with a spoonful of warm marinara sauce
14. Use remaining cheese to top each puff (it will slightly melt with the heat of the marinara sauce and puff)
15. Serve warm. Makes 8 puffs.