1 package of Cajun Commotion
2-3 Large Potatoes (for a family of four) **We prefer red potatoes but any are fine**
2 Tbsp Melted Butter
1. Slice the potatoes into wedges, and try to keep them close to the same size.
2. Coat one side with butter and sprinkle on Cajun Commotion mix. Coat and season the other side.
Note: If you would like to speed up cooking time, you can microwave the wedges 2-3 minutes prior to cooking.
3. You can choose to grill these or put them on a pan.
For Pan Cooking
1. Spray pan liberally with cooking oil.
2. Using medium heat, place potatoes, turning frequently until soft and slightly browned on each side.
3. Remove from pan taking the smaller pieces off first and remove the rest of the pieces as they soften.
4. Serve warm with ketchup.
For Grill Cooking:
1. Spray grill mat liberally with cooking oil.
2. Heat grill to 250F
3. Lay the potatoes out like you would in the pan.
4. Rotate frequently browning both sides until softened.
5. Serve warm with ketchup!