1 package of Cajun Commotion
6-8 medium shrimp per skewer (1-2 skewers per person)
1-2 tbsp butter (as needed)
1. Put the butter on the grill mat to melt it on the surface for the shrimp.
2. Heat grill to 250F
3. Put as many shrimp as you would like on the skewer and place on top of the buttered area.
4. Sprinkle generously with Cajun Commotion seasoning mix.
5. Turn the shrimp over to sprinkle the other side again with Cajun Commotion.
6. Cook until each shrimp piece turns pink, buttering the mat again as needed.
7. Serve warm.