1 package of Cucumber Dillycious
3 Tbsp Melted Butter
1 1/2c Dressing Mix
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 1/2c Cooked Chicken (Chopped)
1 Package of Cucumber Dillycious
2 Medium Potatoes, diced (precooked if red, raw if white)
One package of Shredded Cheese
One Package of Crispy Fried Onions
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. In large bowl, mix chicken, cream of chicken soup, potatoes, and Cucumber Dillycious mix. Stir until well combined.
3. Pour mixture into baking dish and press the mixture to flatten the mixture out all across the dish.
4. Add a layer of cheese (thick or thin depending on your preferences)
5. In medium bowl, combine dressing mix and melted butter. Stir until moistened.
6. Sprinkle topping mixture in the baking dish covering the cheese layer as much as possible until out of mix.
7. Add a second layer of cheese
8. Add a final layer of fried onions.
9. Bake in the oven, uncovered, 25 minutes.
10. Let cool 5 minutes and serve warm.