1 package of Hickory Dickory Bacon
2-3 Red Potatoes, Diced
Ground Beef 1 lb
Small Sweet Onion (Chopped)
1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup or Cream of Celery
Shredded Cheese 1 package (we used Mexican 5 cheese but any kind would be great too)
1. Preheat Oven to 350°F
2. Brown the ground beef with chopped onions and set it aside on paper towels to soak up the grease
3. We use red potatoes and slice them thin. If using other potatoes, then peel and slice potatoes and also set them aside.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine the cream of mushroom/celery soup, milk and Hickory Dickory Bacon Dip Mix. Mix well by hand.
5. Spray slow cooker casserole dish with non-stick spray. If using the oven, spray the casserole dish.
6. Layer potatoes, beef, soup, and cheese in the slow cooker/casserole dish. Then repeat until all the ingredients are layered in. Top with remaining cheese.
7. Cover and cook in the slow cooker on high for 3-4 hours or until the potatoes are soft. In the oven, (at 350 degree) you will need 45 mins or until the potatoes are soft.
8. Turn off (remove from oven) and allow it to cool slightly (about 10 minutes). This will allow the casserole to thicken.