1 package of Hickory Dickory Bacon
2c Cooked and Drained Penne Pasta
2c Cooked Diced Ham
White Sauce (butter, flour, milk)
1 package of cheese (mozzarella, swiss, parmesan, etc)
4 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
1. Preheat Oven to 350°F
2. Make sure penne pasta has been transferred into large bowl. Add white sauce and mix.
3. Add 1 1/2 cups of the cooked ham - reserving the final half for the top of the dish.
4. Add a small handful (1/4c) of cheese into the pasta and mix.
5. Spread mixture into 13x9 baking dish and flatten.
6. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of ham on top of pasta.
7. Add cheese across top of dish, spreading evenly.
8. Top with bacon.
9. Cook in the oven at 350°F for 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted.
10. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes before serving.