1 package of Jacked Pepper Jack
1lb Cooked Ground Meat (turkey, beef, chicken)
2 Cooked Sausages (cut into 1" slices)
2c Shredded Cheese
4 med Potatoes (white or cooked red potatoes, diced)
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. In a large bowl, combine meat, sausages, and ketchup.
3. Add in 1/4 package to 1/2 package of Jacked Pepper Jack (the more you add, the spicier it will be). Mix well.
4. Flatten mixture into a pre-greased 3 qt Casserole Dish (with a lid).
5. Top with a layer of cheese.
6. Evenly spread the potatoes over the layer of cheese.
7. Bake in the oven with the lid on for 20-25 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and top with remaining cheese.
9. Bake uncovered 10 minutes until cheese is melted.
10. Allow to cool 5-10 minutes before serving.