1 package of Sundried Tomato Bliss
1 lb of ground beef
1 chopped onion
1 c milk
1 c breadcrumbs
2 tbsp brown sugar
1/3 c ketchup
2 Tbsp mustard
1. Preheat Oven to 350°F
2. In a large bowl, add the ground beef, egg, onion, milk, breadcrumbs, and package of dip. Mix the ingredients together until fully combined.
3. Form your loaf by hand and put it in a loaf pan.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the brown sugar, ketchup, and mustard. Mix together until fully combined.
5. Spread the ketchup mixture on top of the meatloaf.
6. Bake in the oven for 1 hour or until fully cooked (you can use a meat thermometer)