1 package of Sundried Tomato Bliss
1 lb ground meat (cooked)
half a medium onion (diced and cooked with the meat)
1 package of frozen vegetables
1 1/2c marinara sauce
2c shredded cheese
2c mashed potatoes
1 1/2c fried onions
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In bowl, combine cooked meat and red sauce.
3. Add vegetables, mix, and add Sundried Tomato Bliss (whole package). Mix until well combined.
4. Pour meat mixture into oven-save bowl or dish. Spread evenly across surface.
5. Add mashed potatoes on top evenly, pushing into edges.
6. Add a generous helping of shredded cheese on top.
7. Bake in oven 20-25 minutes until cheese fully melts and starts to brown.
8. Pull out of the oven and add fried onions on top.
9. Serve warm.