1 package of Spinach A La Licious
8oz Cream Cheese (softened)
8ct of Crescent Rolls
1c Cooked Chicken
1 egg (separated)
1c Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375°F
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, spinach dip, and chicken until well combined.
3. Open crescents and spread out. Separate one triangle and spread out slightly.
4. Using a spoon, drop a small ball of the cream cheese mixture in the middle of the largest part of the triangle.
5. Close crescent triangle around cream cheese ball making sure to pinch any "holes" closed.
6. Place ball on baking pan and repeat with the other 7 crescent triangles.
7. Using your separated egg, brush the egg white wash over each ball.
8. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of each ball where you brushed the egg wash.
9. Bake in the oven at 375°F for 10-12 minutes. Serve warm.