1 Cup of Mayonnaise
2 Tblsp of Mustard
½ Tblsp of Minced Onion
10 oz can of chicken
8 pieces of cooked bacon (crunchy)
1 cup of Swiss or provolone cheese, divided
2 8oz rolls of refrigerated crescent rolls
(Optional: 1 Large Tomato)
1. Preheat Oven to 350°F
2. Mix together Dip with Onion, Mayonnaise and Mustard.
3. In separate bowl, flake chicken with fork. Add bacon and ¾ cup of cheese.
4. Add 1/3 cup of mayonnaise dip mixture to chicken and mix.
5. Spread Crescent triangles out on circular baking pan. Connect the edges together to form a complete circle.
6. Spoon chicken mixture into largest part of each crescent triangle. Fold small end of triangle over mix to enclose, and then tuck into the bottom.
7. Shape any remaining crescent triangles into crescents to bake with the pan (optional).
8. Bake at 375 degrees (F) for 10-20 minutes until the crescents are browned.
9. Quickly add remaining ¼ cup of cheese to top of Lunch Ring.
10. Optional: Cut top open of Large Tomato and spoon out inside of tomato. Fill with Mayonnaise Dip to use as a dip with the ring. Place in middle of Brunch Ring.
11. Serve warm.