1 package of Veggie Dipalicious
1 salad mix of your choice (or ½ head of lettuce chopped)
1 cup chopped cucumbers
1 cup shredded carrots
1 cup other chopped vegetables (celery, broccoli, your choice)
1 8-10 oz package frozen green peas
1 cup Mayonnaise (We use Hellmanns)
1 cup sour cream
1 8-oz pkg shredded medium cheddar cheese
OPTIONAL: ½ pound bacon fried crisply and broken into small pieces
1. Mix mayonnaise and sour cream together in separate bowl with Veggie Dipalicious. For this recipe, it is not necessary to have the dip sit overnight.
2. Put salad mix in bottom of a large glass dish.
3. Layer the vegetables one by one.
4. Spread the All Natural Veggie Dipalicious dip mix over the top, sealing the edges.
5. Repeat the layering process as many times as you choose.
6. Top with the shredded cheese.
7. Optional: Top the cheese with crumbled bacon pieces.
8. Refrigerate overnight and serve.
9. Serve Cold